It's an exciting time to join BTVK Advisory.
The London office of an international accounting firm is looking for a motivated and personable Office Administrator who will thrive in a busy professional services environment.
This dynamic role includes providing daily reception support and some secretarial support to three teams of accounting staff as well as assistance to the HR, Operations and Marketing functions. In addition to reception duties, you will be responsible for dealing directly with clients. You will work closely with another colleague on the front desk.
Standard hours are 9:00am to 6:00pm, this includes an hour for lunch. You will receive 25 days holiday per year, in addition to the statutory bank holidays.
After successfully completing your initial 6 months’ probation you will be eligible for the company’s pension, travel insurance and private health insurance schemes. Salary will depend on experience and will be competitive. Please state your salary expectations when submitting a CV.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering calls and enquiries
- Meeting and greeting clients for meetings
- Set up and booking of meeting rooms including ordering refreshments as required
- Receiving and distribution of post, central emails and fax messages
Support for accountants
- Prompt and accurate production of some documents and reports including copying, scanning and PDF conversions
- Updating client records in CRM/ Time recording systems (Salesforce / STAR)
- Assisting with travel bookings
- Restaurant bookings
Communications & IT
- Liaising with the IT Administrator
- Ordering and refilling photocopier consumables
- Assisting with arranging client events
- Producing marketing material
- Producing client operation reports.
- Supporting those responsible for client billing
- Stationery ordering and stock control
- Liaising with local suppliers (taxis, cleaners, electricians, etc) and building management and maintenance
- Tidiness of boardrooms, kitchen, reception and common areas
- Ordering and refilling cleaning materials, kitchen supplies and first aid material
Skills and experience
The role requires previous administration experience, ideally within a professional services environment. Marketing event organisation and flair would be a distinct advantage. Previous use of Microsoft Office is essential and the use of STAR and Salesforce products would be a further advantage.
The role also requires the following skills:
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritising tasks
- High level of reliability
- Conscientious, methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to deal with Partners, fee earners and external clients with confidence and credibility
- Pro-active and demonstrable experience of using initiative
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as the sole person on the front desk
- Ability to deal with confidential matters